Welcome to the best maintained yacht in the entire North Coast of the Dominican Republic specializing in private VIP boat trips and private parties in Puerto Plata, Sosua, and/or Cabarete. The owner, a local resident, and the crew take great pride in offering a real classic VIP yacht experience for your personal use at an affordable price. Most importantly, you use it free of any headaches that come with boat ownership. That’s a good thing!
This classic 70’ motor yacht is now serving the Puerto Plata, Sosua and Cabarete available for private charters. Previously, the yacht operated in Europe and in the Southern Caribbean waters. It is the only true yacht for rent in the entire north coast and the only VIP “5 Star” Yacht Rental service available in the Puerto Plata area. There are local fishing boats and local catamarans available to rent and, if that is what you want, we should not be your choice. We are a classic motor yacht experience.
Additional reasons to include a Private Party Sosua Yacht Trip in your Dominican Republic visit and to choose us for your private boat trip include:
- Unparalleled Beauty: Specifically, the North Coast of the Dominican Republic is the most beautiful coast when compared to the Caribbean Coast. Everyone that knows the DR, is well aware that the North Coast is the least commercialized when compared to the Southern Coast. In fact, the word Bohemian comes to mind when I think of the northern coast.
- Luxury and Comfort: The yacht has three bedrooms with a private bathroom for each room. It is fitted with a new air-conditioning system that keeps it nice and cool when you want to get out of the heat. The yacht is equipped with state-of-the-art amenities, spacious cabins, and a professional crew dedicated to ensuring all your needs are met.
- Customized Experiences: Whether you're seeking a romantic getaway, a family adventure, or a celebration with friends, we can tailor your yacht charter to match your desires. From the itinerary to the onboard cuisine, every detail can be personalized to create the perfect voyage.
- Safety First: Our experienced crew members are experts and their number one concern is your safety. The Captain has over thirty (30) years’ experience and he will make sure your boat trip is a safe memorable trip for you and your family and friends. The crew consists of a licensed Captain, a licensed mate and, when requested, a certified Sushi chef. All crew members are foreign to the Dominican Republic and received their expert maritime training outside the Dominican Republic.
- Chef: The yacht has a complete kitchen available for its charters. We can grill hamburgers, steaks, pork chops, chicken and sausages, There is an electric and a gas Bar-B-Q as well as stove and oven. We offer fresh made sushi and sashimi made by a Sushi “Shokunin” Chef who studied in Japan and Russia.
Tipping Crew Members – It is not required, but is highly suggested and certainly appreciated by the Crew, that, if you are very happy with your Crew’s performance and care, they receive a tip. Once again, this is not required and, if you are less than very happy and still wish to tip them, please select a percentage you are comfortable with giving. The tips should go to the Captain and he will distribute them to the other Crew Members. Finally, if you also wish to tip a specific Crew Member in addition to what you give the Captain, you may do so directly to them.